Sunday, January 16, 2011

Continuing the Saga!

I am starting a new business. I am stepping up to the plate and doing what I have said for a long time, that I wanted to do. Shields' Images is just a baby and as such needs a lot of TLC. During this period of starting out, as I first learn to crawl, then toddle along, then walk, and ultimately run full speed ahead into the business world of photography, I need to build my portfolio. In an effort to do that, I am offering, for a limited time only, free sittings with no minimum order. Should you wish quality prints through my company, during this limited time offer, prints will be available. All images will also be made available to you on a DVD in return for a signed waiver giving me permission to use your images on my website and other public media for the purpose of promoting Shields' Images. Contact me at jshields@shieldsimages.com
My husband and Chief Encourager in my new endeavor.